Saturday, May 26, 2007

Motorola RAZR V3, V6, RAZR2 V8 & V9

So, it's finally reached the point where I'm thinking it's time to upgrade my mobile.Reasons are, exisiting one has taken a beating and the battery cover is loose, the battery life is starting to lessen and I'd like the ability to check my mail through the web.

A while back I switched to Motorola and have been quite happy with them since then. Traditionally I'd been a Nokia user and occassionaly tried Ericsson.

I was down town the other day and the Motorola RAZR V6 MAXX caught my eye. Nice looking phone and it appears to have all the features I want, including audio controls on the front of the clam.

So I had a look around on the web and found a mixed set of feedback from users, which is never a good sign, it was either, love this phone or hate this phone because of hardware complaints.

I then stumbled acorss GSMArena, they were talking about the RAZR2 V8 & V9So I get the feeling the V6 is the "stepping stone" product between the series.

The V9 sounds more like me, it uses the Motorola Synergy UI and has microSD expansion, whereas the V8 uses a new Linux/Java UI and has mixed memory sizes of 420MB & 2GB.

Motorola Specs for V8Motorola specs for V9Availability is July for the V8 and Q3 for the V9.

Of course, I'll be looking at the product reviews once the phones rather than just buying blindly.

I've complied this picture below of the three phones together, the V8 & V9 look the same to me from the front. Images taken from GSMArena.

No comments:

Post a Comment