Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Review: LG Prada phone


OK people, indulge me just a little more. I know I made you sit through a video of the Prada phone when I went to 3GSM. And I know Kat followed that up with a video about it from Milan. But I've actually been able to have a play with it over the last 24 hours, all alone, with no marketing people breathing down my neck.
I've found it an interesting experience.
My initial reaction on getting it out of the box was the predictable 'ooh, it's so pretty, it's so shiny, it's so Versace. I mean Galliano. I mean Prada. Oh god, I wasn't born for all these gadget collaborations'. And they certainly have packaged it nicely, in a beautiful black box, which just cries out for an unveiling in the way few other phones do (although LG do seem to have the monopoly on those currently).

No comments:

Post a Comment